NOT AVAILABLE FOR SHIPPING. LOCAL DELIVERY ONLY.
The Tobago is the perfect kayak for all the family and all uses. Its ergonomic seating positions and well researched design provide for several possibilities of use: 2-adult paddling, with 1 or 2 children...
The central seat, in the shape of a motorbike seat, is very practical for kids. There is also space for a bag or container when out on an excursion. The fluid hull lines mean it’s also well suited to sport kayaking, with the additional crew of your choice, all with maximum comfort and safety.
The Tobago comes with a wheel at the rear, for easy transport in car parks, bow protection and elastic straps to secure your equipment. EVA foam pads cover the seats. The Tobago is a fast, stable and comfortable sea kayak.
The kayaks in the Sport range are already best sellers. The Bilbao and Tobago kayaks have helped create the BIC reputation in the kayak market with their combination of innovation in design, quality fittings, and a near-perfect stability/performance ratio. Compact and superbly finished, they are excellent kayaks giving great glide and superb handling for your most ambitious excursions and outings.
Versatile “family” kayak for 2 adults (+ a child passenger on the central “motorbike” seat)
- Central “motorbike” seat for carrying a child or storing equipment (water supply, bags…)
- Super-safe and stable THD hull design (similar to a tri-maran) with fine profiled tips for excellent water penetration and glide
- Rear storage area with integral elasticated straps for carrying more equipment
- 2 x triple-level moulded foot rests to suit all sizes of paddler
- Removable rear bumper/protector with integral roller for easy transportation, even solo
- Anti-slip bow and stern carry handles
- Ergonomic anti-slip seats
- Integral survival lines make getting back on board simple
- Tough TST thermoformed construction to ensure maximum usage in maximum safety
- 100% Made in France
- 100% recyclable at the end of its life to respect the environment